Our Sweet Orange is a full-bodied, rich and vibrant essential oil with an aroma like a burst of sunshine on a fresh summer's day.
Sweet Orange is one of the most popular oils from the citrus family with many uses documented as far back as Ancient Rome.
Orange oil contains many active phytochemicals which can act individually or together to produce metabolic changes at a cellular level. One of the main phytochemicals in Orange Oil is D-limonene which is a monoterpene . There are several clinical studies available that demonstrate the potency and effectiveness of monoterpene on the human body.
Naturally Creative Sweet Orange Oil has high levels of these important phytochemicals, vital in a high quality orange oil.
- Mood enhancer- lifts the mood and is believed to have anti- depressant qualities
- Uplifting and calming –good for the nervous system and enhances wellbeing.
- Supports symptoms of colds and flu,
- improves digestion, tones the skin, immune booster.
- Anti–inflammatory - Relieves internal and external inflammation
- Anti-spasmodic – Relaxes muscular and nervous spasms
- Anti-septic – Protects and heals wounds
- Carminative – Helps with digestion
- Diuretic – Rids body of excess gas and toxins
- Sedative – Alleviates anxiety, anger, depression and bodily inflammations.
Massage when mixed with carrier oil, diffuser, spray
Citrus oils/Clove/Cinnamon/Cedar wood/Geranium