Rosemary is one of the earliest plants to be used for medicine, food and sacred rituals. Rosemary Essential Oil is still used today to help with a variety of ailments, but in particular memory loss and depression.
- Rosemary Essential Oil has a strong herbal, woody aroma and is a great source of natural anti-oxidants. It's widely used for nervous disorders particularly stress and nervous tension and is now believed to have very positive effects on memory loss.
Rosemary can also be used to help the cardiovascular system and is good for muscular aches and pains.
- Anti-depressant and soothes nerves
- Eases feelings of vulnerability and increases emotional strength
- Circulation – Improves circulation and helps with hypotension
- Memory - helps with mental retention
- Skincare -helps acne, dermatitis, eczema, scabies, lice and dandruff.
- Digestion - helps flatulence, jaundice and dyspepsia
- Nervous system - headaches, mental fatigue, stress.
Steam inhalation, massage, first aid, diffuser
Lavender/pine/basil/peppermint/cedarwood, petitgrain and other spice oils