We source our superior Geranium Essential Oil from South Africa which supplies many of the world’s fine fragrance companies. The oil has a strong, rose like aroma and consistent therapeutic quality.
- Geranium is also known as Pelargonium and has a wonderfully rose like aroma which comes from a compound called geraniol.
This essential oil is highly sort after for its health benefits. Geranium is commonly used as a stress reliever, its impact on the nervous system is well known and the plant has been used in this way for hundreds of years. Soothing properties derived from its organic chemical structure helps to balance hormones and support the endocrine system so ideal for menopause.
- Purifying and soothing
- Balancing - balances the emotions especially during menopause.
- Calming - natural anti-depressant
- Dieuretic – aids water retention,
- Hormonal – soothes premenstrual syndrome and menopause including hot flushes.
- Relief – Soothing and balancing affect on the nervous system
- Anti Inflammatory – Relieve Inflammation, sore joints and aching muscles
- Pain Reliever – Analgesic properties
- Kidney Health – Helps detoxify the body reducing strain on the kidneys, supports the immune system
- Natural Antiseptic Anti Fungal and Anti bacterial properties
Massage oil, Diffuser, Bathing, face Mist
Clary Sage/Rose/ Sweet Orange