May Chang has a delightful, sweet and fresh lemony scent. A lovely oil to vaporise just for its smell, although it's antiseptic properties mean that it's often used in the winter months to prevent the spread of cold germs and viruses. It can also be used to combat oily skin, prone to breakouts.
- Our May Chang essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the Litsea Cubebe berries which are grown in China. The plant has a long history of use in Chinese medicine, and was used to provide remedies for asthma, back pain, chills, digestive problems, headaches and muscular aches and pains. It was believed to have carcinostatic properties and therefore used to treat cancer. The oil has the most delightful, refreshing scent. In massage it may be used to help those with excessive perspiration and also as an external treatment to reduce indigestion.
- Uplifting and clears the head
- Helps with fatigue and lethargy
- Promotes a healthy sate of mind
- Stimulant & stomachic.
- Immune system –helps colds, flu and infection
Steam inhalation, massage, diffuser
Basil, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper, Marjoram, Orange, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetivert & Ylang Ylang.