Our smooth Ho Wood Essential Oil is from Japan and has a sweet, fresh and woody aroma, with subtle floral notes.
- Ho Wood Essential Oil is one of the most potent sources of naturally occurring linalol found in any steam distilled essential oil. Linalol is a fragrant compound found in many essential oils and it had a strong calming effect.Ho Wood oil derives from the Hon Sho variety of camphor, which occurs mainly in Japan. It is emotionally uplifting and calming for the mind hence its increasing popularity in aromatherapy. Our Ho Wood oil has a depth to the aroma which makes it perfect for using in blends.
- Sedative – Provides relief from stress, depression and anxiety
- Analgesic – Helps with Toothache, Headache, Colds and Fever
- Anti-inflammatory – Reliever of joint and muscle pain
- Anti-bacterial – Heals bacterial infection and wounds
- Anti-spasmodic – Relieves spasms
- Hypotensive – Helps lower blood pressure
- Immunostimulant – Helps improve immune system
Steam inhalation, massage, diffuser, bathing