Hop Essential Oil is really useful oil due to its potential medical and therapeutic uses. It is considered to be sedating and extremely helpful in instances of anxiety, stress and insomnia.
- Hop Essential Oil is often blended with other sedative oils to create sleep inducing blends. It is a strong calming and de-stressing oil and in particular is an excellent oil to counter free floating anxiety. The sedative quality of the herb is found in the fruiting body which produce lupulin, a sedative.
Currently Hop oil is being studied for its cancer protective properties in women. Naturally Creative Hop Oil comes from a farm in Kent, the heart of the hop industry in the UK. Locally produced and sourced this is a very high quality oil.
- Nervous tension, calming the mind when in a severe state of worry and tension
- Menstrual Cramps, Insomnia, sedative, coughs, digestion
- Respiratory – Soothed respiratory tract reduces inflammation
- Hair Health – Improves the sheen and strength of the hair
- Skin Health – Helps with Psoriasis and skin infection
- Sedative – Helps with sleep and insomnia
Massage, diffuser or burner
Spice Oils//Nutmeg/Citrus Oils/Roman Chamomile