Himalayan Cedarwood Essential Oil, also called Tibetan Cedarwood, is grown extensively on the slopes of the Himalayas in Northern India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. It has a warm, sweet balsamic woody aroma.
- The ancient Egyptians used Cedarwood Oil for embalming, in cosmetics and in perfumery. In India it is still used for its anti-fungal properties.
Cedarwood oil contains a compound called sesquiterpenoids. Oils high in sesquiterpenoids are believed to have, anti-malarial, anti-viral, anti-microbial and anti-inflammative effects. More research into how this powerful compound works is underway.
Our Himalayan Cedarwood has a smooth, sweet and woody aroma and our single source distiller ensures consistently good quality.
- Soothes and calms the mind and is deeply grounding.
- Relieves stress, tension and anxiety
- Excellent for people with chronic anxiety, stress and depression
- Antiseptic – Heals wounds
- Anti-Seborrhoeic - Helps Seborrhoeic eczema
- Muscle Firming
- Body clock regulator - helps jet lag
- Hair Care, Massage Oil, Diffuser, Ointment