Sweet Basil Essential Oil is a great stimulant and a real helper if you want to focus and concentrate. It's great to keep you alert when driving or for improving jet lag. Basil is also good for colds and for fighting infections.
Basil originated from the Pacific Islands and Asia but once its medicinal benefits were discovered, it began to be cultivated throughout the USA and Europe. Basil Essential Oil is an energising oil so is best used during the day. Basil is packed with potent and highly beneficial properties, and is used for a number of treatments and health conditions. Basil is a herb that's an excellent source of vitamins A, C and K. It is also rich in manganese, and has high antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Basil is anti-bacterial/anti-viral and acts as an expectorant. Basil Oil is also said to help with headaches.
- Relieves stress and depression
- Calming - good for mental fatigue, headaches and migraine
- Refreshing, revitalising and energising
- Good for oily skin
- Diuretic -aids water retention
- Menopausal soother - helps with hot flushes and other symptoms
- Soothing and balancing effect on the nervous system
- Natural anti-septic and anti-inflammatory - good for arthritis, aches and pains.
Bath Oil, Massage Oil, Compress, Skin Care
- Lavender and citrus oils