Health and Safety Advice
Essential Oils are 100% natural and contains many active compounds. For this reason most should not be used directly on the skin. In order to use in massage always mix with a carrier oil such as Jojoba or Grapeseed to dilute the oil.
- Do not use directly on the skin (with the exception of Tea Tree and Lavender)
- Keep away from children
- Store in dark glass bottles out of direct sunlight
- Essential oils can be flammable so store carefully and do not use with naked flames.
- Do not injest or swallow essential oils
- Do not drink alcohol when using essential oils
- Some essential oils will make you sleepy in which case do not drive or operate machinery